Can I transfer my existing Bondora investment portfolio to Go & Grow?
If you joined Bondora after 24 August 2022, you wouldn't have access to Portfolio Manager or Portfolio Pro. investments.
Qualifying investors may have the option to transfer their existing Bondora investment portfolio (Portfolio Manager investment) to Go & Grow.
What are the qualifying terms?
Bondora’s offer is calculated on existing Claims that meet the below requirements. Only these Claims will be added to your Go & Grow portfolio:
- If you’ve sold less than 25% of the Claims using Portfolio Manager, the entire portfolio will be added to your Go & Grow account, regardless of the Claims’ status.
- If you’ve sold 25% or more of the Claims acquired by using Portfolio Manager, only the Claims that are in good standing (meaning the Borrower is not behind on payments) will be added to your Go & Grow account.
If you qualify*, follow these 4 steps to transfer your existing Bondora investments to Go & Grow:
- Click on the Investments tab on your dashboard
- Click on the blue Add your existing Bondora investments to the Go & Grow account button
- If we can*, Bondora will provide you with an offer to liquidate your existing portfolio based on the current portfolio value. It may be at a lower amount.
Here’s an example of what you will see if you sell your existing portfolio:
This means that with this transaction, your investments valued at €18,31 can be transferred to Go & Grow, and we are offering €12,68 for it. The remainder of your portfolio will not be added and will stay in your existing Bondora account.
4. Once you have reviewed the offer, click the Accept Offer button to add your existing investments to your Go & Grow account. After you accept this offer, it cannot be reversed.
*Please note: In some cases, an offer cannot be made.