How to withdraw money from the investments of a deceased loved one
When a loved one passes away, it can be a very emotionally challenging time in a person’s life. And we know that, unfortunately, there are also administrative duties that fall to loved ones that they need to take care of. With this guide, we hope to help make any Bondora-related admin as simple as possible.
If you are an heir of a deceased investor, please provide us with the following documents and information to access the money from their investment account:
- Death certificate – This can be either the original death certificate or a certified color copy.
- Proof of your identity – A color copy of a valid passport or ID card (both sides).
- Deed of inheritance – If this is not in English, it must be officially translated into English and notarized by a public notary. This document should outline how the inheritance will be shared among the heirs.
- Your contact details – Please share your mobile phone and email address.
- Grant of representation notarized by a public notary – This is only needed if you are not the direct heir or if there is more than one heir, and you represent all of them when communicating with us.
Please complete the feedback form below and attach all the required documents. We will then be in contact with you to settle the account. If you need any additional help during this difficult time, please don’t hesitate to contact us, and we’ll help you get in touch with the appropriate people.